Foulridge Parish Council Meeting
To be held in the Village Hall on 7th May 2019 at 7.30pm
- The Chair opens the meeting
- Record apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of interest
- Residents’ Issues
- To approve the minutes of the last meeting held 1st May 2019 as a correct
Chair to sign minutes.
- Chair’s Annual Report
- To nominate and elect Chair of Foulridge Parish Council for 2019/20
- To nominate and elect the Vice Chair of Foulridge Parish Council for 2019/20
- Matters Arising
a) Update on dog fouling – Cllr Howson
- Pendle Council/LCC reports
- Applications for Planning & Highways – Weekly lists circulated prior to meeting.
- Village Green Registration – Clerk/Cllr Cannon
- Allotments – Cllr Whitfield/Cllr Clark
a) Renting out of Field “D” – Cllr Whitfield
- Horticulture – Cllr Clark
- Area champions – Cllr Cannon
- Website – Cllr Knowles
- Play Area – Cllr Cannon/Cllr Clark/Cllr Whitfield
- New Projects & Events – Cllr Storey
- Newsletters – Cllr Storey
- Public Rights of Way – Local Delivery Scheme – Cllr Storey/Cllr Clark
a) Balance of accounts
b) Authorisation of payments
- To Consider and Agree on Work for the Handyman – Cllr Cannon
- Any Other Business
Date and time of the next meeting
7.30 pm Monday, 4th June 2019
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting.
Please contact the Clerk, Sue Dickinson on 01282 865419 prior to the meeting or email; firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to speak on a particular topic.