Foulridge Parish Council Meeting
To be held in the Village Hall on 4th February 2019 at 7.30pm
1. The Chair opens the meeting
2. Record apologies and approval of absences
3. Declarations of interest
4. Councillor Vacancy
Introduction of interested persons – Cllr Storey
- Residents’ Issues
- To approve the minutes of the last meeting held 7th January 2019 as a correct
Chair to sign minutes.
7. Matters Arising
a) Update on dog fouling – Cllr Howson
b) Swimming pass initiative – Cllr Storey
- Pendle Council/LCC reports
- Applications for Planning & Highways – Weekly lists circulated prior to meeting.
- Village Green Registration – Clerk/Cllr Cannon
- Allotments – Cllr Whitfield/Cllr Clark
- Horticulture – Cllr Clark
- Bus Shelter – Cllr Clark/Cllr Whitfield
- Area champions – Cllr Cannon
- Website – Cllr Knowles
- Village Green Trees – Cllr Knowles
- Play Area – Cllr Cannon/Cllr Clark/Cllr Whitfield
- Calendars & Newsletters – Cllr Storey
a) Balance of accounts
b) Authorisation of payments
20. To Consider and Agree on Work for the Handyman – Cllr Cannon
21. Any Other Business
Date and time of the next meeting
Monday 4th March 2019 at 7.30 pm
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting.
Please contact the Clerk, Sue Dickinson on 01282 865419 prior to the meeting or email; firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to speak on a particular topic.