Foulridge Parish Council Meeting
To be held in the Village Hall on 1st April 2019 at 7.30pm
- The Chair opens the meeting
- Record apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of interest
- Residents’ Issues
- To approve the minutes of the last meeting held 4th March 2019 as a correct
Chair to sign minutes.
6. Matters Arising
a) Update on dog fouling – Cllr Howson
- Pendle Council/LCC reports
- Applications for Planning & Highways – Weekly lists circulated prior to meeting.
- Village Green Registration – Clerk/Cllr Cannon
- Allotments – Cllr Whitfield/Cllr Clark
- Horticulture – Cllr Clark
- Area champions – Cllr Cannon
- Website – Cllr Knowles
- Village Green Trees – Cllr Knowles
- Play Area – Cllr Cannon/Cllr Clark/Cllr Whitfield
- New Projects & Events – Cllr Storey
- Newsletters – Cllr Storey
- FPC Ethos – Cllr Storey
- FPC Annual Meeting – Cllr Storey
- Christmas Street Decorations – Cllr Storey
a) Balance of accounts
b) Authorisation of payments
22. To Consider and Agree on Work for the Handyman – Cllr Cannon
23. Any Other Business
Date and time of the next meeting
To be confirmed
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting.
Please contact the Clerk, Sue Dickinson on 01282 865419 prior to the meeting or email; email@example.com if you wish to speak on a particular topic.